Monday, December 7, 2015

The experience was ruined


with a former lover of mine
at a swimming pool complex
there were several large pools
and smaller shallower ones
we were standing in a smaller one
the water aqua blue
she put on a mask
and went underwater
she started casually swimming closer
I could tell
she was going to
playfully grab my legs
I jumped back to escape her
and did a slow motion turn
when I looked back
she was still under the water
coming for my legs again
then I saw a man
who also had on a mask
who was swimming above her
neither apparently saw the other
as she ascended to get me
they collided
and were briefly entangled
I could tell her bathing suit top
had come off
she had large breasts
and now we were out of the pool
they were somehow in the air
while I was on the deck
and she fell quickly
away from the masked man
who I could see now was naked
and had a slight erection
she went feet first
into the deep end of another pool
this pool was a deep green color
I watched with concern
from the deck
as she went all the way to the bottom
but then I could tell
she did that to pull her top
back over her breasts
I watched with relief
when she rose back to the surface
when she was out of the water
she looked suspiciously around
for the masked man
who was gone
I said something joking
but the mood had changed
something had happened
with the masked man
I thought about asking her
what he did or tried to do
but it seemed better
to just not mention it
she seemed distracted
and I felt like
the experience was ruined